Our Vision at Liberty
We live to Create a Church that Unchurched People Love to Attend by Leveraging Love, Giving Grace, and Teaching Truth!
What We Believe
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings.
- That there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- The lost and sinful man must be saved, and that man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- In and practice the holy ordinance of water baptism, which signifies the believer's death, burial, and resurrection into new life with Christ Jesus, and the regular celebration of Lord's Supper as commanded by our Lord.
- In the present ministry and baptism of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; those that are saved into the resurrection of life and those that are unsaved into the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We stand on the shoulders of those that have gone before us at Liberty and have helped establish core values of love, fellowhip, evangelism, discipleship, missions, worship, and prayer. Liberty is already a great church! Yet, we also know that we have tremendous potential to effectively minister to a rapidly growing region in Alabama. Recently the church purchased an additional 30.4 acres adjoining the 8 already owned approximately a mile south of our current location with the vision to relocate to new facilities. Liberty has a deeply rooted past, but is also geared for a greater future!